Search

2009-06-05

New Poll: Miyazaki Films at Berkely

This week's poll is centered on Hayao Miyazaki's appearance at UC Berkely in July. The University of California will be screening four Studio Ghibli movies in Japanese (with English subtitles) to commorate the event - Castle in the Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, and Princess Mononoke.

Simply put, which of these film screenings are you looking forward to the most? If you only had tickets for one of the four movies, which one would it be? This isn't simply which one is your favorite; perhaps there's one you've never seen in theatres before.

For me, I could go with any of them, but I've already seen Totoro and Mononoke at the Oak Street Cinema (dubbed versions, though). I'd probably want to see one of the others.

The poll is at the right column, as always. Don't forget to vote for the pie!

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover