Search

2009-06-14

Your Evening Looney Tunes Fix

(Update: This video has since been removed from Youtube.  Sorry.)

I haven't shown any Looney Tunes cartoons for a while, so it's time to watch some more. And, of course, it has to be Bugs Bunny. This is another cartoon with Marvin the Martian, who is always so much fun. Why is he always trying to blow up the Earth? What's the story on that? Heh heh, not like it matters in these cartoons. The plots are merely setting up the jokes, which is how it should be with comedy. You didn't come to the Fred Astaire picture for the plot - you came to see Fred and Ginger dance.

Hopefully, WB won't have this pulled for a while. Haven't they learned that it's smarter to share everything on YouTube? Where else can I watch cartoons for free? Saturday mornings no longer show 'em. Aren't free Bugs Bunny cartoons written into the Constitution? I'm pretty sure it is. Why else would my grandparents have fought World War II?

You can keep your cheap consumer goods and your plastic and your pollutants. Just give me my free Bugs Bunny cartoons.

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover