Search

2010-03-25

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Photos: Toy Story on Blu-Ray

Excellent news for all Pixar fans, as Toy Story 1 and 2 are now available on Blu-Ray.  I'm really looking forward to seeing these movies in their high-definition glory...that is, once I can save up for a Blu-Ray player and a fancy-schmancy LCD set.

As always, you can click on the photos to see them in their full size (720p).  This really looks fantastic.  The first Toy Story remains far and away my favorite Pixar movie, so expect this to quickly become one of my "go-to" movies.  Oh, and did you spot the books on the shelf behind Woody?  I always love Pixar's references and inside jokes.

These screenshots come courtesy of the fine folks at BluRay.com.

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover